Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Soldiers Of Fitness - Blitz Hour!

Yesterday we made the announcement with Zack... I'm starting Soldiers Of Fitness again for one hour during the lunch hour next week... it's only going to be twice a week, but I know that I have to start doing something in order for me to get ready for my wedding... It's coming really fast and, let's be honest here, since the last time I did SoF I haven't really paid any attention to my health... I'm kinda excited again to start this life style again because I know what does it require mentally, emotionally and physically and I don't want to let people on my team down...
I decided that this time around I will take some video shots and maybe make some "short films" after every workout day... just for you guys to see and listen, rather than read, what's going on during the workouts... I think it would make it a bit more fun and you will get to see our improvement twice a week...
Excitement, and anxiety would be the better way to explain how I'm feeling right now... but the thrill of it it's what is going to get me going... and July 25th (my wedding date) is my goal to look and feel as best as possible in this Short Notice... but SoF will help out a lot...
If you decide that there is an event that you might want to loose a few pounds for and you need tat motivation, go to www.energy1015.com and click on the SoF Blitz Hour Logo and read the information there and then just send us an email to contests@energy1015.com with your name and phone number, and you and a friend or maybe 2 or 3 want to join us to get on the right path to your goals... it's that simple...
Well soldiers... See you in a few days when we report for duty...

No comments: