Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who would like a Spa GC???

I finally set aside some time to temporarily leave my Calgary family (MINI Charlie) and went to visit my family in Mexico. As hard as it was to be away from my beloved MINI, it was about time for me to see my family and friends. I knew that the distance away from him for a whole week was going to be hard, and driving another car just wasn't as fun and it felt sort of...wrong... like Cheating!.

During July Charlie & I had a lot of fun. We did crazy things and cool things, helping kids around the city and we ate a lot of pancakes. He even got a new haircut, hari color and New Tattoos! We made a ton of cool memories together that I cherished while I was away. I just couldn’t wait to get back to jump in my MINI , put the top down and ride topless around the city no matter the weather.





While I was down in Disneyland with my wife enjoying our anniversary, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I even found this cool store down in Downtown Disney District called Ride Makerz and I'm not going to lie, I took a picture of one of their MINI's and looked at it for a while... it made me really excited to come back to Calgary and Jump in on my Charlie to go out for another drive.





When I was away I made sure Charlie had the best care possible. I called his Uncle Matt from MINI Crowfoot and I know they had a lot of fun. I just wanted to make sure he was safe and having a good time. His Uncle Matt took great care of him; he even treated him to a MINI Spa! Charlie and I thought it wasn't fair for him not to share this with you Calgary, so he is still giving you a chance to enter to win 1 of 2 Spa GC's. We made it sooo simple! Just go to adoptamini.ca and enter to win. No catch, No Charge! It's Free!

Tomorrow Friday July 30th we are going to be on Stephen Avenue with some of his friends from MINI Crowfoot. Stop on by and say Hi! He loves being where the party is, loves having his picture taken and would love to meet you.

Taking advantage of the long weekend he invited our friends from Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and we'll be handing out some cool swag for you to show your support. Come visit and say Hi! We'll be there until 4.30!

No comments: