Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's been a while

I know... Sorry that's its taken me sooo long to get back into this... but 2 Strangers, that aren't really strangers any more, and a wedding kind of took over our lives since September... but I'm glad to say that I love how we all came together at work and successfully executed this Social Experiment. Did you manage to watch how this Love Story unfolded via our WedCam?! here are the links just in case you didn't...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EU0t6lzVmYA

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=A3xWEEb_yBM

but I think must importantly this was a success thanks to all of you, who trusted us and the panel of experts to show you that love can be blind...

as I type and I look out my window of my new place... I'm happy to see that it's snowing... am I the only one that is happy that is Snowing?! I accept the fact that I'm taking steps in life that make feel more grownup... I'm taking my relationship with my fiance to the next step... we are moving in together in January and I rented a place that we are currently in the process of decorating and making it feel and look like home... and as I come home from work every afternoon, I take my shoes off and hang my coat, and I see our picture sitting on top of the fireplace and I know that I'm finally home...

No comments: