Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tim Horton's Roll Up The Rim is BACK!!!

I was driving on Macleod Trail South with direction unknown as usual (I was actually following my gut) and as I was driving I noticed a girl walking on the sidewalk of The Bonavista Shopping Mall with a cup of Coffee... and the colors of the cup seemed different... then it just clicked!!! Rrrooooll Up the Rrriiiim is BACK!

I can't express how excited I am... I found the nearest Tim Horton's and I actually bought 2 XL DD (Extra Large Double Double) and a Friut Explosion Muffin (I was already there, I might as well get one) and I got this...



Then I remember that last year I had a "system"... I thought that all the actual prizing where hidden on the LARGE cups not the Extra Large (don't ask me why, it still makes sence to me) on the way back to the Radio Station I stopped to get another coffee and I forgot about my "system" and I got an XL DD... Still No luck...

This Morning while driving around I stopped at a Tim Horton's and I got a Large DD... and guess what!? I didn't win anythign... I'm starting to think that This Year might not be the year that I win one of the 35 Cars (2009 Toyota Venza) or one of the 100 Cash Prizes ($10,000.), but this is not going to stop me from trying over and over...

No comments: