Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Let's pack it up!!!

It's weird that I get excited that Friday is almost here... But probably not for the same reasons that you might get excited for I; my reason is that I get to go to Talisman Centre and hang out for 2 hours... But, that's not the only thing I do. I'm there with MINI Deeds. MINI Deeds is my All4 All-Wheel Drive MINI Countryman from MINI Crowfoot and we're there waiting for you to stop by and drop off all your donations of gently used, or even new, sporting equipment for kids in need this holiday season.


This winter, all your donations are going to be passed on to the children at the Boys and Girls Club of Calgary! So, if you have some hockey skates that just don't find right anymore, or an old bike that is taking up valuable space in your garage, bring it down to Talisman Centre and drop it off! We'll take it from you and give it to someone that will put it to good use!




And you have to keep in mind, that for every item that you donate, your name will be entered into a draw to in a Talisman Centre Family Adult Membership worth over $1,200!

Oh, yeah!!! Before we forget... We're also making sure that everyone that has a MINI and goes to Talisman Centre on Friday's between 5pm and 7pm has no problem finding their car with the giant MINI Car Finder Balloon!


No comments: