Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Intervention - Results

Who knew it would actually work!?!?!

I'm happy to announce that Ian (F&M Morning Show Producer) has Offically shown improvements in regards to the CSI: Sunalta (Cleanliness Sunalta Intervention) Done earlier This Week... Here are some of the Pictures of the Before and After...

"I admit. It felt good to sleep in a clean room with springtime fresh sheets. I just hope I can keep it up! Especially now that all of Calgary is aware of my old *ahem* habits.



But check it... the cleaning bug bit hard this week and I was even motivated enough to tackle the post-holiday mess that was left in the living room.


You know how it goes... January hits, and you just can't muster up the energy after weeks of lethargic gluttony.


Ain't no thang really, it happens to us all... but the difference is pretty rad." - Ian's Blogg

BEFORE



AFTER



It wasn't only fun but it was REALLY Beneficial for our Friend... Keep up the Good work Ian...

No comments: