Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Life According to The Killers

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (artist' name)"
Most people try to pick the most obscure indie band they can find in their iTunes to boost their hipster street cred but just go with one of your favorites that you know has interesting/funny song titles.



Pick your Artist:
The Killers

Are you a male or female:
Uncle Johny

Describe yourself:
Mr. Brightside

How do you feel:
On Top

Describe where you currently live:
Bling

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Where the White Boys Dance

Your favorite form of transportation:
Joy Ride

Your best friend?
Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf

You and your best friends are:
All the Pretty Faces

What's the weather like:
A Dustland Fairytale

Favorite time of day:
Midnight Show

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
All These Things That I've Done

What is life to you:
Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll

Your relationship:
Romeo and Juliet

Your fear:
Move Away

What is the best advice you have to give:
Smile Like You Mean It

Thought for the Day:
Everything Will Be Alright

How I would like to die:
For Reasons Unknown

My soul's present condition:
Tranquilize

My motto:
This Is Your Life

No comments: