Friday, August 7, 2009

Not a Tosser of the Week, brought to you by dontbeatosser.com

Oh man, this weather is CRAZY!!!

I usually carry around with me prizing from dontbeatosser.com, but this current weather is making carry twice as many things to surprise people with. But then again, if you don't like the weather in Calgary, wait 10 minutes, you might like it then.

If you are following my postings you can see the Shirts that dontbeatosser.com are giving away... They're cool! And wait to you see the Tuque!

I like it when people tell me their stories as they are. The Truth! Because I like to hear the truth (I can handle the truth!)

Take John for example. I was talking to him while he was getting back to work from his lunch break. We talked for a few minutes and I asked him if he recycled at home. I was pretty happy when he told me that him and his wife recycle everything that is recyclable and they love to use the services of the bottle depot, because, lets be honest here, who doesn't need some extra cash nowadays!?

Now, I've learned that looks can be deceiving. You could be a Construction worker, the manliest of guys, but in the end, we all go back to our wife’s for everything. Even to give the money that we get back from the Bottle Depot services.



Thanks John!

Could you be the next nominee???

Check www.dontbeatosser.com for more information on how you can help our environment and your pocket at the same time.

No comments: