Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holy Holidays!

Wow. It's hard to believe Christmas has come and gone, and that I manage to live through it without any consequences.

This Super Long Holiday Weekend helped me to realize that I can go through all the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and pumpkin pie without gaining 10 lbs! Not only did I not gain even an ounce, I managed to lose 2 lbs!

As of yesterday I've managed to lose 70 lbs! Wow, 70 lbs! Do you know what 70 pounds looks like?!

I found some pictures on line from another blogger reflecting what 70 lbs looks like. Take a look.


This Polar Bear Cub weighs approximately 70 lbs


You kids out there getting ready to go back to college . . . Ya gotta have a fridge! This one's pretty small, only 70 pounds. Should fit in your room without a problem.


How 'bout this helium tank? Yeah, that's also 70 pounds.

And well, this ain't no secret, everyone knows I'm a dog lover, let's use that as an example:


This pretty awesome Bulldog is also 70 lbs; sorry Mr. Puppy, you are adorable just the way you are.

It's hard to believe that I started at 339.4 lbs. I was trying to look for something or someone that weighed 340 lbs and I found out that Shaq weighed 340 lbs back in 2007. In that case I guess It's ok to weigh that much, but I'm not 7' 1" (I'm actually 6'0") and also not a professional basketball player (I love basketball but God knows I ain't playing it for a living).

I now know that I'm ready for New Year's - that long weekend is going to be a breeze.

Just 50 lbs shy of my goal, the ladies at Herbal Magic gave me great news yesterday: as of right now, I should be at my weight loss goal (119.4) by Mid May... So, come Stampede, I will be a whole different Cowboy. So, Saddle up, We are going for a Road Trip!

No comments: