Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I couldn’t have said it better myself Mr. Burgundy!

I got asked by Chris and Meg this morning- “Hey Carlos, do you notice a change in how you look?” It made me come to this conclusion:

“Mmmmm... I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone come see how good I look.” – Ron Burgundy

Honestly, it just started hitting me a few days ago. Last night I bumped into a friend Michael Morrison at Olympic Plaza. We were both waiting to see the Olympic Torch go by when he said to me “you look good Carlos… Seriously, you look really good”. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it also made me realize that maybe I wasn’t the only one noticing the changes to my body, definitely what I need to push for the last 47 lbs.

Since I started doing Herbal Magic on September 18th, 2009; I’ve lost 72.4 lbs and it feels great! Chris even asked me if my wife was feeling a little uncertain about leaving me home alone now that I’ve lost all this weight! HA HA! He was kidding of course. (She’s going to Mexico on Thursday) Let’s be honest, I’m not only doing this for me, she is also the reason why I’m trying to be a little healthier.

GOOD NEWS: The Mrs. and I just moved to a new condo and we have a gym as part of our amenities! Am I crazy?? For some reason I just feel like working out now that I’ve lost all this weight, I guess it is true that you get more energy when you lose weight. That is CERTAINLY the new me!

I’m thankful for all the comments that I’ve received over the last couple of months, for all the “likes” I’ve gotten on my status with my Herbal Magic countdown every Tuesday, it really helps me on this journey of becoming a better, healthier me.

If you want to join Herbal Magic and you think you’re ready to take the first step, you can e-mail me to carlos@1015energyfm.com and I will help you get on t he right path to a whole new you.

This will change your life forever.

No comments: