Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Home Tweet Home


Life has been a little crazy for the last 2 years and a bunch. My wife and I are now parents to a Beautiful baby girl. She was born December 2nd, 2014 and needless to say, all our "normal" has changed dramatically. I've been wanting to volunteer a bit more to help out my friends at different fundraisers but my time has been needed at home with my wife and my baby girl.

I finally got some time on my hands to help the guys from the Ronald McDonald's House of Southern Alberta thru my friends at the Calgary Home + Garden Show.

I was asked by my friends at Reformation PR to join the Home Tweet Home design to help raise funds for the Ronald McDonald House of Southern Alberta.

I have this beautiful wooden birdhouse and a $25 gift card to Michael's to help me with my design. The rest... Well, the rest is up to my creativity and my handy man skills... If you know me, you know that I always like to give my all to help others... This is no different. I will give it my all to make this birdhouse look fantastic!

No comments: