Friday, August 8, 2008

SOF Week 4, Day 4 - Am I getting to Old???

I've been house sitting for Erin Wilde as she is gone for holidays and I needed some time off from my own place... O needed a change of scenary, a change of air... Its 5.30 am, I'm just waking up to go upstairs to let the dog out for a quick pee... As I was walking down the stairs to shower and change before I went to work, I miss calculated the distance to take the first step down and fell down the stairs all the way down to the basement, didn't miss one single step... As I was laying down on the floor in the basement, the dog came down and started licking my face, "Nooo, I don't wanna play right now" First thing I did was email the office and told them I was going to be a little late as I had to go and get checked up because I was in a lot of pain... Right after I went to the clinic, and got the all mighty pain killers (YEAH!!!) I went to get a couple of x-rays... And then I got sad, and bad news from the doctor... I'm not 18 any more, I need to get some rest, and take care of my self, I had to miss one more day of SOF... But I'll try my best to come back tomorrow and give it my best, it would be the last day of the monthly program, so our best performance and attitude was required for GRAD DAY!... Oorah!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, Carlos!! How's your back now? It sucks getting older doesn't it?!