Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not a Tosser of the Week, brought to you by dontbeatosser.com

I decided to go around the city and visit/crash a few parks and keep my eyes open for people that decided to recycle out of no where. Just a natural reaction if you wish to call it that.

Have you ever taken the time to ask your self a simple question such as "Why do I choose to recycle?" if you think about it, we make that choice. Weather it's an unconscious reaction or not. We are making that choice, but why?

we walk around Public Areas, Movie Theaters, Malls, Parks, Stampede and if we have a bottle or something that can be recycle, we'll automatically look for a recycling bin instead of just tossing it out to a regular garbage bin, and if we can't find a recycle bin, we'll make sure it's set a side so that it doesn't go to the land fill.

It's good that we are making that choice. It's like in our DNA or something. That is the Case of Jordan Sourisseau, I spotted him playing around with his friends at the park and he grabbed a couple of bottles that where on the grass and took them to the nearest recycling bin. I had to ask him why?! His answer was simple. "I'm just doing my part"



And then I noticed that when it comes to recycle, age doesn't matter. Perry Fortune is only 17, and she likes to recycle just because she knows its a good think for the environment and she likes to share the profits of recycling with her siblings (but we all share the main profit) and Jeremiah Ernhardt told me, when I asked him why does he recycle, that “it’s foolish not to”



When we have people that recycling is just part of who they are, We are all benefiting from them, why shouldn't we return the favor by also recycling. Like Jeremiah said it’s foolish not to recycle, we all have to do our part.

Could you be the next nominee???

Check www.dontbeatosser.com for more information on how you can help our environment and your pocket at the same time.

No comments: