Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hurry!

This last week we were taking donations for the Calgary Food Bank and it made me realize that my MINI it's only MINI by name because, man can it pack a lot of things! Even during my weekend events, when the station is broadcasting from a live location around calgary, I was surprise I was able to pack all our gear, both promotional and broadcasting gear, into my MINI...

When people ask me: how cool is the car? I have no better way for them to realize how cool it is than by actually getting in and seeing it with their own eyes and I think I just found the perfect video for it. You honestly have to see it, and if you get goosebumps just like I do, you really should be driving a MINI.



This Friday MINI and I will do a little visit to the mom's at the YWCA, we are excited to help them celebrate and remimd them how special they really are.

I can't wait for the next MINI Club of Calgary get-together. We are hitting the roads to go to Banff, It'll be like: WOOHOO!!! I will keep you updated what the route will be for you to take a few minutes and see the caravan of MINI's around Calgary.

You still have a few days left to help me find the right name for my MINI, I'm starting to wonder what would his name be... I think that his name should be something cool, something catchy but at the same time fun... I know, I'm not making this any easier for you. Go to adoptamini.ca and nominate your name. You might win the MINI experience for a weekend. It'll be a weekend you will never forget.

No comments: