Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Room and lots of it!

This past Friday MINI and I decided that because of Mothers Day we had to do something to celebrate some very special Mom´s that probably weren’t expecting anything at all. We went to visit the Mom´s at the YWCA Mary Dover House but we could´t show up empty handed.

We made a few calls and brainstormed with the rest of the gang at the Energy Studios and decided to get flower arrangements for the Mom´s and our friends at Modern Petals (@ModernPetals) gave us a hand and donated all the MINI Themed Flower arrangements in 2 tone Pink Color. They were beautiful!



I had people say to me that there was no chance I was going to be able to pack all the flower arrangements in my MINI, but I decided I was going to prove them wrong. Once I got to Modern Petals (Dalhousie Station, #147 5005 Dalhousie Dr NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3A 5R8) I folded the back seats down and realized that I actually had room to spare! Check it out.



I still remember the look in some of the mom´s faces and to me that was priceless. I was unable to spent Mother´s day with my mom, but I knew that I had the chance to help some mom´s celebrate this special day in a way that I hope they don´t forget.



This week MINI get´s his name! If you still haven’t submitted a name you still have time to do so, go to adoptamini.ca and submit your name idea for my MINI and you could win the MINI experience for a whole weekend with a night stay at the Stoney Nakoda Resort. It would be an experience like no other.

No comments: