Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where's Charlie?!?!

I have to say that I’m really grateful for my friends, my wife had to go to Vancouver for the thanksgiving weekend and I was left home alone. First on Saturday of the thanksgiving weekend my friends “The Dew’s” invited me over to spent thanksgiving with them alongside “The Coleman-Smith”, Brett & Cameron and then on Sunday I went to momma Wilde’s house for thanks giving and met more people from her family. I have to come clean… on both days I had the turkey sweats and I think at some point I had to loosen my belt… and it wasn’t until I got in to MINI Charlie that he kinda hinted at me oh so subtle with an audible alarm that I should probably try and loose some of that turkey weight… So we thought that I wasn’t the only one in the city with that problem after the long weekend. We talked to the guys at Bikram Yoga NW in the community of Varsity and we gave away for the day session passes for people to try Hot Yoga.

MINI Charlie also wanted to try it. I have to say I never thought he would actually be able to do some of the movements that yoga requires, but that’s to show that MINI will fit any active lifestyle. It doesn’t matter if you wanna go snowboarding or play soccer or hockey… you can fit all your gear in the MINI, he showed me as I drove home from a friends house this weekend with my wife, my sister-in-law and my snowboard!

If you see MINI Charlie driving around town or at an event, take a picture and email it to Charlie@adoptamini.ca or simply take it to our website www.adoptamini.ca to play Where’s Charlie with us… you could win a MINI for a weekend and a basket from our friends from Bloom’a’licious… That’s KooL and Sweet!

No comments: