Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Adopt a Family...

Earlier in the year I adopted a MINI Cooper from MINI Crowfoot and named him Charlie after my own name - Carlos translates to Charlie, Chuck or Charles in English - We have become inseparable. I like to believe that he is having a life just as awesome as I am and that his MINI brother & MINI sisters are really excited for us.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and MINI Charlie told me he wants to give back to the community. After all, Calgary has given him so much over the past 6 months. In the spirit of giving, Charlie found out that nowadays there were still lots of families that needed a bit of TLC, too. So... Charlie and I came up with a plan. "We're going to adopt a family for this thanks giving!"

We enlisted the help of McMan Charlie & I are collecting donations until Friday for a special foster family, and we need your help Calgary!

This family has 6 Children (5 of them are foster children) that range between the age of 6 - 19 years of age. And trust me when I say this, they will appreciate any donations you can muster. From a Gift Card for any grocery store to a Gift Card from any other house hold store like Walmart, Zeller, Co-Op. It would be helpful because they can be used for everything from household good to children's toys & School Supplies.

How can you help out? Go to adoptamini.ca and fill out our donation form and schedule a pick-up date. Charlie & I will drive out and pick-up all the donations to help this family have a Thanksgiving like no other. Please know that your contribution will make a significant difference for one family in need this Thanksgiving.

No comments: