Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bumpy Ride...

Back in September 18th, 2009 when I joined Herbal Magic I knew that losing 120 lbs wasn’t going to be easy. I knew there would be ups and downs - and this week was one of the "downs". I’m still sitting on 254.4 lbs; I’ve officially lost a grand total of 85 lbs, but I still feel like I failed this week, like I’m not doing what I’m suppose to be doing - even though I am.

I remember that when I was on the fence about joining or not (it took me 5 months to join and in that time I managed to put on close to 30 lbs in five months!) I’m thankful for the 85 lbs that I’ve lost, and I promise that I’ll do everything I can to lose the last 35 lbs. I’m almost there; I can feel my goal getting so close I can taste it!

For now, I need to maintain a clear mind and focus on what I need to do to get there. If I feel like I’m getting off track, I know the girls at Herbal Magic will steer me straight. That’s why I’m so thankful to them - they always manage to find a way to remind me of my goal, commend me on my determination, and help keep my focus in regards to the new me.

I have to focus on the fact that I’ve lost 85 lbs in 5 months, that’s an average of 17 pounds a month - over 4 pounds a week! There is no way I would’ve been able to do this without the help of Herbal Magic.

Trust me, whether you want to lose 20 pounds or 200 pounds, give Herbal Magic a call and book an appointment, it will be the best call you’ll ever make. It’s a hard decision to accept that we need help to take back the control of our life, but once you make that decision everything just gets better. (403) 246-9629

No comments: