Monday, February 22, 2010

Yet... Another Update

Good Morning Meg & Carlos,

It has now been 2 weeks since I checked in with you. I am now down 20 lbs and 19.25 inches. Those size 12 jeans that I bought 3 weeks ago are now loose. OH MY GOD what a good feeling. There have been days when I haven’t lost much or even added a few ounces. I try hard not to let those days get to me, after all they don’t happen all that often. I try to look at the bigger picture, like how I am going to look in my wedding dress come October. My cravings have dropped considerably and I find that I can actually hang out with friends at a pub and let them eat all the “old good stuff” and not be bothered by it. The support I have received from both of you and from the Ladies at Herbal Magic is unbelievable. Thanks for believing.

Angie

--

Angie, I knew you had it in you all the time! Congratulations and keep up the good work! We will get to our goals before you even realize!

Carlos

No comments: