Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do I really?!?!

Not that you have to know this but I have one huge guilty pleasure: I've become a fan of Desperate Housewives. My wife has been watching that show for a long time, so I gradually started following the show, and I have to admit it's good!

I was talking to Chris and Meg and they where saying that before I know it I will hit my goal weight of 220 lbs, and that by then I will probably look like Carlos from Desperate Housewives. I mean, the name is already there, and he is also Mexican, so that's 2 out of 3 right there!

I have to agree with what most women say, he is good looking, but I'm not so sure if we really look alike. I asked my wife if she thought there was a resemblance and she said: "Yeah, I can see that". I'm sure it was meant it as a compliment but I'm still unsure, so I'll let you be the judge.

Since I started Herbal Magic I've lost a whopping 85 lbs. Do you need visuals?! YES!!!

After spending a few minutes on the Net researching I've found that:


The average Bicycle build for 2 weighs 85 lbs



An average 42" Plasma Flat Screen TV weighs 85 lbs



This Solid Brass World War II Ship's Bridge Pedestal Telegraph weighs 85 lbs

Oh yeah! the one that shocked me the most was that Lindsay Lohan, this time last year, she weighed 85 lbs! So, basicaly, I lost a Lindsay Lohan!

But, back to the question in hand, do I really look like Carlos from Desperate Housewives?!

You tell me:

No comments: