Thursday, September 11, 2008

YEAY!!! finally there is something good on TV!!!

I can't say enough how excited I am that TV is back in full!!! Kitchen Nightmares, Prison Break, Heroes (House and Lost, please hurry, I miss you both!!!)... everything is coming back and it makes my heart Sooo Happy!!!

I just hope that everything available for rent catches up 'cus it’s starting to get a little boring...

My Girl took me to the movies this last weekend... Yeah, she actually had to take me there ‘cus she wanted to see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" I was reluctant to actually pay 12.50 x 2 = $25.- to watch that movie... but at the end I was happy with the result, it was a funny movie (that doesn’t mean that I might actually go out and buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD), and I enjoyed some time with my girl and we shared some laughs and enjoyed a nice supper afterwards...

At the end, I guess that's what it's all about... just spending some quality time with your loved ones, and make memories that are going to last a life time...

I know that as of Monday, September 15 @ 7:15 AM this is all going to change... I will be completely dedicated to this Big Announcement and I won't even care of what's going to be on TV...