Monday, July 7, 2008

Soldiers of Fitness - The Day Before The Beginning...

Today I just got official confirmation that tomorrow I start the Soldiers Of Fitness (SOF) regime...

I have a bunch of mixed feelings, I'm happy because I know that this is for my own health, and that at the end of it all this is going to help me built a lot of character and meet a bunch of new people. But I do have to agree that I'm a little scared, I don't want to let anyone down, I know that this will require a lot of hard work and effort, that's why I wish that I'm both physically and mentally strong enough to complete the SOF Basic Training monthly session...

I guess that there is only one more thing for me to say at this moment... Oorah!

To find out more about SOF check out their website:
www.soldiersoffitness.com

-----

Hoy me confirmaron oficialmente que apartir de mañana inicio el programa de Soldiers Of Fitness (SOF).

Tengo muchos sentimeintos encontrados en este momento por que se que es por mi propia salud, y que al fin de cuentas esto me ayudará a construir mas mi carcter y a conocer a muchas mas personas. Pero, tengo que aceptar que estoy un poco asustado, no quiero defraudar a nadie, se que esto requerir mucha energia y esfuerzo, por eso espero poder contar con la fuerza mental y fisica suficiente para poder completar el programa mensual de SOF Basic Training.

Creo que solamente puedo decir una cosa mas por el momento... Oorah!

Para mayor informacion sobre SOF fvor de consultar su pagina de internet:
www.soldiersoffitness.com

No comments: